Flux is the new generation of scalable decentralized cloud infrastructure. Simply develop, manage, and spawn your applications on multiple servers at once. Ready for Web 3.0, Dapps, and more.
The Flux Ecosystem is a fully-operational suite of decentralized computing services and blockchain-as-a-service solutions which offer an interoperable, decentralized, AWS-like development environment.
The Ecosystem consists of the following components which are all fully deployed and operational:
- Flux a native GPU mineable POW (Proof of Work) coin providing incentive for hardware hosters, XDAO governance on-chain, and bad actor mitigation via staking requirements for running hardware.
- Next Generation Decentralized Web3 Computational Network with more than 2300+ Flux nodes located all around the globe providing around 10,900+ vCores of CPU power, 35+ terabytes of RAM and 850+ terabytes of storage. Anyone can stand up a Flux Node if they provide the required Flux collateral and hardware for one of three Flux Node tiers.
- Flux Nodes can be run on Raspberry Pi/Home PC/Servers/VPS hardware from anywhere in the world. Flux node operators are rewarded with Flux through block rewards, but are also able to earn other cryptocurrencies by hosting specific dapps on their nodes.
- FluxOS An operating system running on top of Linux to manage the network by verifying and benchmarked compute power, deploying, running and load balancing decentralized applications, managing XDAO governance and more. Any hardened dockerized app can be deployed via FluxOS and the network currently hosting more than 30 dapps including blockchain infrastructure, social media, data oracles, websites, games and file storage.
- Flux Fusion a DeFi bridge providing accessibility to major decentralized exchanges such as Uniswap and Pancakeswap.
- Zelcore the official Flux wallet that is a premiere multi-asset, self-custodial wallet for PC and mobile with in-wallet integration of major centralized and decentralized exchanges.
Flux is an open-source, community driven and independent project without any outside investors. As such $Flux is fairly distributed without any pre-mined coins or distributions for others than holders, miners and node operators. The project is highly committed to building a true decentralized future by staying independent and continually pushing for innovation and disruption in blockchain technology.
The Flux economic model highly incentivizes holders, GPU miners and node operators through airdrops, mining and node rewards. Node operators are also able to earn additional cryptocurrencies through paid partnerships and paid app hosting
The live Flux price today is $1.81 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $105,760,899 USD. We update our FLUX to USD price in real-time. Flux is up 29.50% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #151, with a live market cap of $400,074,984 USD. It has a circulating supply of 221,643,605 FLUX coins and a max. supply of 440,000,000 FLUX coins.
Where & How To Buy Flux (FLUX)
Step 1: Register on Binance
Well what you need to first is get on binance, because binance has everything in one place that you will need to trade and get fantom, plus many other coins that are not available on other exchanges, it is one the biggest in the world with lots of buying and selling volume so getting hold of your coin will be no issue at all.Get started today on Binance
When you are creating your account make sure you use a safe password, and your email. Also remember when you input your name DOB and address you need it to be 100% accurate so make sure you do not mis type anything.
This is because you may have to send in your I.D to give your account security, which is normal to have KYC on anything financial related. Along with this make sure that your mobile number is again a working one that you use as you will need a text code when you sign into your account.
These steps are needed for keeping your account safe.
These steps will not really take that long and within 20 minutes you will be all done.
Step 2: Use your Fiat to buy Bitcoin
So when you get on binance you will need to use your account to buy some BTC with FIAT, you can use your debit card for this, or if you can wait a little long do a bank transfer and avoid the small fees.
And i do not recommend buying your crypto on another platform like coin base then moving it across like i have seen on other guides, this is just going to rack up more costs for you with fees when you move it onto binance. So by staying on binance we will keep the costs down.
Step 3. Use the trading platform to trade for Flux (FLUX)
Next up we need to trade our BTC for Flux (FLUX) to do this all. To get there click on trade, then basic you need to type Flux (FLUX) which will get you the Flux (FLUX)/btc trading pair.
Since we already bought BTC earlier this step will be easy to get Flux (FLUX), click onto the pair and you will be ready for the next step to buying Flux (FLUX) on binance
Now with this you have a few different ways to buy, so you can firstly buy in increments of 25% 50% or 100% of your BTC in the wallet.
Also with this you can see limit order and market order, these are the two buying methods here, if you are a complete beginner i would suggest clicking market price as its the quickest and easiest method.
But if you are a little more advanced click on limit order and you can choose your own price, with the prices currently being sold on the left you can wait to try and get it at a better price, you can set a buy order at a price and walk away and come back later. I would recommend if you are good with TA and good at price predictions.
Is FLUX a good investment?