What is HUSKY Crypto
Husky is a digital agency with a unique perspective. They believe that the world is becoming more and more digital and they aim to make sure their clients are able to take full advantage of this shift.
Husky aims to be the leading agency in bridging the gap between businesses and consumers. They make use of Husky Avax tokens, NFTs, and unique merchandise sold paired with them to provide their clients with an experience unlike any other.
The Husky Token project is an experiment in the crypto community to see how much of the tokens would be given away to Vitalik Buterin and how much would be locked into a Uniswap pool. Only 50% of the tokens were given away with the hope that this would create a decentralized community experiment.
Where and How to Buy (HUSKY) Crypto
- Sign up to an exchange
- Fund it with cryptocurrency
- Trade your crypto for HUSKY
Sign up to an Exchange
We recommend Binance? This for a number of reasons.
Binance is a blockchain and crypto-to-crypto cryptocurrency exchange that was founded by the Chinese entrepreneur Changpeng Zhao.
Binance has been in the news lately because of its recent listing of Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Binance is one of the fastest growing exchanges in the world. It currently handles over $1 billion in daily trading volume. They offer services to both retail and institutional traders and have offices around the world including Tokyo, Shanghai, Singapore, and Jersey.
Despite its rapid growth, Binance is still a relatively small company compared to other exchanges like Coinbase or Kraken who handle billions of dollars worth in daily trading volume. As such, it can be difficult for Binance to hire enough programmers to keep up with demand for their services. In order to get around
On binance, you can find plenty of trading tools including live charts, advanced charting, and much more. Binance exchange benefits trading with the following tools:
1. Technical indicators: these are used by traders to analyze supply and demand trends in order to predict future movements in the market.
2. Trading volume: this gives an idea of how active a market is and what might be its future price movements.
3. Hotspots: these are areas on the charts that increase in price over time. When traders spot these hotspots, they buy or sell at high prices because they know that it will not be long before the price goes back down to normal levels.
4. Candlestick formations: this includes different patterns that indicate how a coin’s trading volume is moving or
Fund your Binance account
Now you need to transfer BTC in order to trade HUSKY with it.
It’s really easy to buy BTC with your debit card on binance.
You can transfer your funds from your bank account or use our other options to make the process easier for you.
You can also setup recurring orders! which is another great option for Binance which other platforms don’t offer. In order to make it easier for customers to set up recurring orders on Binance, the company released an official guideline which makes it clear.
Trade your BTC for ASH
We now need to get into our trading section of the guide.
One you have found the correct pair on the market, you just need to click on it and the choose the amount of BTC you want to use.